Palermo/ Ιταλία τον Οκτώβριο & Ostrava /Τσεχία τον Μάιο
Looking for 3 participants
(deadline for applications Friday 2 August 2019)
To “Tales from the lens”,
είναι ένα διπλό πρόγραμμα επιμόρφωσης/ Training Courses TC,
που υλοποιείται στο πλαίσιο του ERASMUS+.
Καλύπτει πλήρως όλα τα έξοδα διαμονής και διατροφής, ενώ επιστρέφονται και έως 275 euro ευρώ από τα έξοδα ταξιδίου. Για τα μέλη της ΠΡΑΞΙΣ οικονομική συμμετοχή είναι 30 ευρώ. Μπορούν να συμμετέχουν 3 νέοι και νέες από 18-30 χρονών, με δέσμευση να συμμετέχουν και στα δυο project (Palermo/ Ιταλία τον Οκτώβριο και Ostrava /Τσεχία τον Μάιο.)
Προτεραιότητα θα δοθεί στους νέους/νέες που συμμετέχουν για πρώτη φορά στα προγράμματα αυτά, και έχουν επαφή συνεργασία με νέους .
Αν ενδιαφέρεσαι να συμμετέχεις μπορείς να στείλεις την αίτηση σου- το αργότερο έως Παρασκευή 2 Ιουλίου, στο firstname.lastname@example.org
Project «Tales from the lens» consists of 2 follow-up training courses.
1st training course:
When: 7.10. - 13.10.2019
Where: Hotel Athenaeum, Via L. Giannettino N. 4, 90128 Palermo, Sicily, Italy
GPS: 38.1046200N, 13.3522500E Map: 1url.cz/UMflt
2nd training course:
When: 8.5. - 14.5.2020
Where: Ostrava, Czech Republic (more info will be in second infopack after first training)
The project's main goal is that organizations working with young people will start to use photography and video more to promote their activities and communicate important social issues they are dealing with and they will increase the impact of their activities on young people.
The objectives of the project to help meet this goal:
1. Train youth workers involved in the organization to be able to use photo / video to make social networking contributions and media presentations of their activities
2. Increase the attractiveness of the presentation of youth workers' activities in their organizations
3. Create and share such contributions that respond to current social issues that are important to young people in a form that addresses and attracts young people
4. Extend the project activities to organizations, among other youth workers, but also among young people
The main activities in the project will be 2 training courses, an active inter-phase between the two courses and even after the end of the second course and the end of the project. A total of 24 participants - youth workers from 8 partner countries: Czech Republic, Italy, Hungary, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Slovakia, will attend the activities.
1st training course
Participants will attend workshops on topics such as:
• how to work with social network
• the basics of photography, where they learn both the technique and art of choosing a topic and working with stories, practically try and create their own photo stories
• attend a workshop to analyze the quality of the media image of their home organizations, and set up a simple plan to change how to include the photo in the promotion of their organizations.
• list of social topics will be created, incl. suggestions on how to specifically work with these topics in their home organization, photography and stories.
• create a design of a workshop that will include the most important of the course and which will then be done at home.
After returning from the first training course, participants will organize this workshop in their organizations and, together with other volunteers, will create media teams that will work to improve the media presentation of their organizations. Together they will create their own photo stories on selected themes that will be up to date for their own surroundings.
2nd training course
During the second training session, what has been done in the interphase will be explored and staff will be working on video, script, and storytelling workshops on how to easily modify the video. The design of video workshop will be created.
After returning from the second course, this workshop will be implemented by participants in thein organizations and will create video stories, similar to the first interphase. Together with the media team, they will continue to improve the media image of the organization. They will already have many of their own created materials in similar photo and video stories, as well as a number of inspiration from other course participants.
All outputs will be publicly presented and shared across all social platforms. In order to support each other and also as a form of dissemination of the project, a number of common profiles will be created on social networks, including the youtube channel.
Separately infopack for 2nd TC will be distributed after 1st TC.
• We require participants to take part in both courses. it is not possible to participate only on 1st .
Αν ενδιαφέρεσαι να συμμετέχεις μπορείς να στείλεις την αίτηση σου -το αργότερο έως Παρασκευή 2 Ιουλίου- και να λάβεις το αναλυτικό infopack στο email@example.com