Erasmus+ in Budapest
Tittle: “Design thinking for entrepreneurship”
Where: Budapest, Hungary
Who: 8 participants (7 part. 18 – 25 & 1 group leader 18+)
Application deadline: 20/8/21 at 21:15
1.Improve the entrepreneurial skills of young people as well as to promote participation in the EU labor market.
2. To create a link between the labor market and young people .
3. Make entrepreneurship more reachable for young people
4.To understand and reflect on participants’ abilities, skills, and needs .
5. To work on entrepreneurship with the Design Thinking process and with its 5 stages in a non-formal way
6. Promote internalism and intercultural cooperation between youth and project partners.
7. Provide space and possibility to share experiences and develop ideas
The first day will be dedicated to know each other, to team building activities and setting up the rules for the communal live.
The following days will include activities such as:
Getting to know the youth (social) entrepreneurship situation each country, where participants will make a presentation about their realities;
principles of entrepreneurship;
learning about personal skills;
practical activities: become an entrepreneur and sell your own product!
Every day there will be a reflection activity (individual and group), one study visit is planned during the week, intercultural evenings.
Contribution to Praxis: 20euros
Please fill the application:
Before filling the application form please check your trip rules!
Wish you luck!!!