Training course in Spain for Greeks and residents in Greece!
Tittle: “EUROPE IS MY HOME 2.0”
Where: Benicàssim, Spain
Who: 6 participants (age 18-30)
After the astounding success of the original Europe is my home, we are glad to present the 2.0 version! New topics, new people and new experiences with the quality and fun of the previous exchange. Sign up and get ready to spend a wonderful time with another 35 youngsters learning about:
- - European values and heritage.
- - How to become active citizens and influence the decision-making process at various levels.
- - The functioning of the EU.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Young people interested in learning about Europe. In order to be eligible for participation, you must:
- - Be 18- 30 years old.
- - Be a resident in one of the partner countries (Spain, Romania, Italy, Lithuania, Bulgaria and Greece).
- - Have good English skills.
- - Be in possession of an European Health Insurance Card or equivalent.
- - Agree to the rules & terms of the project as detailed in the learning contract and sign and send it on time.
Covered 100% bed and board and travel expenses up to 360 euros according to Erasmus+ rules. 100%
You will receive Youthpass.
Contribution to Praxis: 20 euros
Please fill the application:
Before filling the application form please check your trip rules!
Wish you luck!!!