TC in Hungary-“Participatory Europe” Training Course for Greeks and Greek residents
Title: Participatory Europe
Who: 3 participants
A training course that takes youth workers on a journey through politics, policies, decision- making and advocacy in order to bring young people closer to the democratic institutions and to have their say on the matter by exploring the implications and specifics of citizenship and participation, up to how to create and draft a policy.
The aim of the project is to increase the awareness of youth workers and young people and equip them with tools to construct an enabling environment for youth workers and youth organizations to take part in political decision-making and problem-solving processes.
1) To create a common definition and understanding of what politics is and how it functions in a modern democracy.
2) To foster the connection between active participation and the European Charter of Fundamental Rights
3) To understand what policies are and how they are created, and what are the processes and mechanisms implied, and learn about existing tools like Structured Dialogue and Co-Management applied to youth policies.
4) To learn about advocacy and communication in the world of politics and governance
5) To discover how politics function at the European level, the importance of networking with other societal sectors
6) To plan local actions where youth organizations and youth workers get involved with local/national decision- making bodies, by designing a youth policy amendment, propose it, network, and submit to the relevant authorities.
- Youth worker/ leaders, active in the partner organizations
- English minimum on intermediate level
- Motivated people with the willingness to use the acquired competencies.
- 18+, no upper age limit
COSTS AND TRAVEL
- Participation fee: 25 Euro
- The accommodation and food will be covered 100% by the grant of Erasmus+ programme.
- Travel costs are covered (275,00 per person)
Before filling the application form please check your trip rules!
Please fill the application: https://forms.gle/F3VEaqQqoNVa2cxy7
Wish you luck!!!