Youth Exchange in Spain--”Let’s talk: conflict management in youth work” YE for Greeks and Greek residents
Title: Let’s talk: conflict management in youth work
Where: Spain, Benicàssim
Who: 4 participants
As every youth worker knows, conflict in its many forms is part of the day by day youth work. From settling a dispute to giving a constructive critique, the ability to properly manage conflict is essential to youth workers. For this reason, the project "Let's talk: Conflict management in youth work" is born with the following objectives:
- To improve the participants' capabilities for conflict management through experience and good practices sharing.
- To give the participants the required competencies for effective conflict management in international environments.
- To elaborate easy-to-use, open access guides that help other youth workers to improve their performance in this field.
- Be 18- 30 years old.
- Be a resident in one of the partner countries (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Lithuania, and Greece). - Have good English skills.
- Be in possession of a European Health Insurance Card or equivalent.
- Agree to the rules & terms of the project as detailed in the learning contract and sign and send it on time.
-Accommodation, food and activities’ materials: 100% covered by the EU.
-Travel costs: 275,00 euro per person
Before filling the application form please check your trip rules!
Please fill the application: https://forms.gle/F3VEaqQqoNVa2cxy7
Wish you luck!!!