Title: GREENday (Youth Entrepreneurship Environmental Start-Ups)
Where: Estonia, Viljandi
Who: 4 participants
If you want to create your own start-up and become an entrepreneur, then this is the Training Course you should participate!
However, this Training Course differs from others since it is a strategic project. The participants after joining in this Training Course, will have to also be a part of the other two seminars that will take place in Italy and Greece during 2022.
GREENday-Youth Entrepreneurship Environmental Start-Ups is a 26-month project aiming to tackle multiple challenges that the youth face today. The main goals of the project are:
- To foster attitudes and competences of young people to create their own Green Start-up enterprises, following through their realization
- To create local and international support network around the young people’s green businesses ideas that foster implementation
- To create a pilot project that will be easy to budget free create local replications and multiplication of the activities, with usability of the tools we created
- To digitalize tools and tailor them around the target group to allow reusability and sustainability for the long-term perspectives
- To foster a new entrepreneurial culture among young people, which fosters environmental responsibility and sustainability
- 4 participants from each country
- There is no participation fee
- The participants need to be actively involved in this project
- Share ideas about starting their own Start-up
- The participants have to participate in the next Training Courses that will take place in Italy (02-06/06/2022) and Greece (12-19/10/2022)
- The participants with the support and help of their trainers will be able to start their own Start-up
- Accommodation is covered
- Traveling costs are covered (360,00 euros)
Before filling the application form please check your trip rules!
Please fill the application:https://forms.gle/F3VEaqQqoNVa2cxy7
Wish you luck!!!