Who: 3 participants
Where: The Netherlands, Ommen
• The “Projecting” training is a 6-day training in which you have the opportunity to learn more on how to acquire funds for projects/activities/events/festivals/etc., how to manage these projects and how to involve youngsters.
• The training is specifically for persons that have basic to no experience in working with youngsters and/or projects. This is not an advanced training.
The main goals of the training are:
• To learn how to work methodologically on projects
• To learn on how to acquire funds for projects
• To learn on how to include youngsters in youth projects
• To learn on how to make an impact on society through youth work
• To learn on how to communicate more effectively with stakeholders
• To learn on how to work together with youth workers from other
• To experience best practices & examples from other youth workers
• To gain a more intercultural understanding
There is a participation fee of 50,00 euro for the training to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Regarding travel costs there is a fixed amount of 275,00
euro (or 360,00 euro if you come from Athens), which you
will receive through bank transfer no matter what you
- Accommodation is covered.
- The training will take place in and around the group accommodation buildings of the Olde Vechte Foundation.
*It will not be possible for non-vaccinated people to participate in this training course, since the restrictions foresee to present the EU COVID-19 certificate for vaccination.
Please fill the application: https://forms.gle/WyxCB2Nbu3yB3NMb7
Wish you luck!!!