“Village Youngsters Get Ready for Business Field” in Romania
Title: “Village Youngsters Get Ready for Business Field”
Where: Romania, Sarata Monteoru and Buzau
Who: 3 participants
This project aims to contribute to raising the quality of life of young people with entrepreneurship potential, many with low opportunities (unemployed, poverty, isolation).
The high unemployment in the rural countries and the small percentage of entrepreneurial initiatives doubled by lack of skills are the main needs of young people in the communities involved.
The goal of the project is to develop entrepreneurial spirit in rural areas by strengthening the entrepreneurial skills of young people.
- Age between 17-29 years, established in rural areas, member / volunteer in partner associations or affiliation to rural communities
- Medium English language skills allowing easy integration into activities and active participation in workshops.
- In mobility, there are foreseen activities of getting to know each other and socialization, team building and understanding of cultural diversity. There will be 4 workshops introducing themes in the field of unemployment and rural entrepreneurship.
- The central part of the mobility will be an extensive workshop, BUSINESS PLAN provided in 8 stages in 7 mixed teams for the creation and development of 7 business plans applicable to the rural communities of the participants’ origin.
Costs and Accomodation
Accommodation and Food is covered by the facilitators.
- Casa cu Tei pension–in rooms of 2 or 3 with private bathroom
- Last 2 nights accommodation is in Buzau
- Food will be served at the restaurant of the hotel and pension and there will be 3 meals every day.
- Travel costs are covered (275,00 euros)
Please fill the application: https://forms.gle/WyxCB2Nbu3yB3NMb7