“Infopreneur in postpandemic times” in Romania
Title: “Infopreneur in postpandemic times”
Where: Romania, Sarata Monteoru, Buzau.
When: 05.10.2022 – 14.10.2022 (including travel days)
Who: 2-3 participants from Greece or residents of Greece
- Strengthening the creative and entrepreneurial spirit for unemployed and NEET for starting “green” business
- Development for unemployed young people and NEETs aged 17-25 of new personal, civic, digital and entrepreneurial skills
- Increasing the capacity of youngsters to capitalize on innovative entrepreneurial ideas by building and to be prepared for implementing “green business plans”.
The methodology is based on nonformal education methods including presentations, outdoor activities, entrepreneurial education etc. The project activities will be preparation, introduction, geting to know eachother, workshops in plenary and teams, outdoor activities, intercultural evenings, visits, reflection and evaluation according to agenda.
Costs and Accommodation:
According to Erasmus+ rules:
- Accommodation (Casa cu Tai) and catering is covered
- Travel costs (up to 275.00 euros) and are covered
- There is a participation fee of 20 EURO
If interested, please fill in the application: