“Enjoying Europe” in Spain
Youth Exchange in Spain!
Title: “Enjoying Europe”
Where: Puente Genil, Spain
Who: 8 volunteers from Praxis Greece / current residents of Greece
(pax age: 18-30)
Travel reimbursement up to 360 euros
Partners: Greece, Spain, Bulgaria, Italy
“Enjoying Europe” is a youth exchange about the creation and assessment of an alternative type of leisure in youth. The main objective of this project is promote and create leisure style in youth and youth groups, facilitating and bringing them closer to an alternative leisure style.
- To improve our emotional intelligence through a self-awareness, assertiveness, empathy and other social skills
- Increase our self-esteem and confidence in ourselves
- Improve and promote communication between young people from different places and cultures
- Each partner will have to send 8 participants per country
- Young people between 18 and 30 years old
- Able to participate in the whole duration of the Youth Exchange
- Able to do dissemination and visibility activities online and offline.
The venue of the project will be a Public Youth Hostel in Puente Genil,
Cordoba. It is in the center of the city town and about 1h 15min from Malaga/Seville/Cordoba.
What to bring:
- Traditional food, drink and souvenirs for intercultural evenings activities.
Initiatives how to spend the free time together or even complement the agenda.
- Favorite board/card/physical games.
- Any medicaments you use and will be needed for you while staying.
- Towels and hygienic set (it is not provide in the hostel)
*If there’s any person with special diet/allergies/needs, please inform us
about this via the Participation Form attached above the Infopack.
It is especially important for us to know about diets/allergies/specials needs in
This project will be implemented within the framework of Erasmus + Programme of the European Commission (K1). Hence, all costs related to food, accommodation and activities will be paid in full. The travel costs are financed by European Commission, attending to the programme rules according to distance calculator.
- Buying all tickets is an obligation of participants (with partners’ organizations support). In order to be reimbursed participant has to provide all evidences of travelling: coach/train tickets, boarding passes invoices, etc., as well as the evidence of payment (e.g. bank transcript of payment).
- Before purchasing the travel tickets we are kindly ask you to send us potential routes and costs and wait from us a confirmation that they are OK. The reimbursement will be done via bank transfer therefore we would kindly ask participants to have their bank details ready and with them to submit during the training course. (Name and full address of the accountholder, Name and full address of the bank, IBAN, SWIFT(BIC).
- If you want to come earlier, leave later from Spain and still receive your reimbursement, it’s possible to arrive max. 2 days in advance and leave max. 2 days after the training finishes. Participants need to take care of their stay by themselves in these days.
Other important details:
Following the guidelines of the Erasmus+ / YIA Program and internal regulations, the travel must be released by the participants on the direct way within maximum 2 days. In case of long pauses or indirect routes (holiday travel), there is no reimbursement of travel costs!
NOTE that, except illnesses, you are expected to participate FULLY in all
activities. Unauthorized absence from activities and workshops is not permitted. If less than 90% of the program is attended, it will not be possible to be reimbursed for the travel costs.
- Missing or lost tickets will not be reimbursed
- Taxi or petrol costs are not reimbursed (ask us before if you would need it)
- Boarding passes for all the parts of air-travel are essential for reimbursement
- “Booking paper” alone is not enough (invoices are required)