Who we are
PRAXIS is a non-governmental and non- profitmaking cultural organisation in Serres. It was founded in 1995 in order to offer a broad spectrum of cultural activities to the town youth and involve them in cultural issues. Most of the people working for PRAXIS do it voluntarily
Where is PRAXIS?
Praxis – organisation for young people Founded in 1995 in Serres Mission of Praxis:
- To provide assistance to young people in perfecting their skills, obtaining knowledge and increasing qualification.
- To facilitate integration of young people in the society and support their initiatives
- To provide oportunities for young people to share their opinions and implement joint acitvities with the European youth.
- To ensure the participation of young people in the initiatives of the European Union.
- To promote understanding of European cultural diversity.
- To stimulate greater consolidation in the society and promoting involvement and participation of all social groups, including disadvantaged individuals and persons with special needs.
- Young people willing to participate in youth exchanges.
- Young people willing to contribute to various initiatives in the local community.
- Young people willing to perform voluntary work. - Youth organisations.
- Local groups and movements.
- Organisations working in the field of youth activities.
- Other entities and stakeholders of the youth or youth training sector.